All papers must be submitted electronically through EDAS Conference papers submission system. To ensure high standards, all contributed papers will be reviewed by four independent reviewers. Based on the reviewers’ comments, the Coordinating Scientist will take decision on the acceptance of the papers. Upon acceptance of the Full Paper, author will be notified via email and author shall incorporate the reviewers’ suggested corrections to the manuscript and submit the revised manuscript as Camera Ready Submission to EDAS Conference papers submission system.
First Paper Submission
All papers submitted to the ITIS 2021 must be written in English and formatted in the standard IEEE Xplore double-column format (A4 size), you can download template here, and for here for Latex Template. Failing to conform the standard format will result in rejection.
- All papers must be submitted electronically through EDAS Conference papers submission system https://edas.info/N27161. It is suggested that you use Firefox or Chrome instead of Internet Explorer.
- All regular and invited papers are limited to six (6) pages with additional 2 extra pages (Maximum eight (8) pages)
- The decision regarding the acceptance of the papers is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee. Note that short manuscripts are not considered.
- To facilitate the paper’s double-blind peer review process, authors should make efforts to ensure that information about the authors’ identities do not appear anywhere in the text-body of the paper. (for the first submission)
- Upon acceptance, at least one of the authors listed in the paper must attend the conference and present the paper according to the schedule of the conference. In the event that the presenter is unable to attend the conference for any reasons, your accepted paper will not be considered for submission of the proceeding to the IEEE Xplore.
- At least one of the authors listed on the paper must register for the ITIS 2020 to upload the final manuscript.
- Additional papers can be uploaded for USD 250 each.
- Official Acceptance Letter or Official Invitation Letter will be given after the registrant pay the registration fee.
- NOTE: Accepted AND presented papers will be published in conference proceeding and will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore for further indexing.
Formatting Your Final Paper
The accepted and presented papers of ITIS 2021 will be electronically submitted in IEEE Xplore*. This means that accepted papers must exactly fulfill the IEEE requirements regarding the final submitted version. The maximum length is 6 pages. Please follow strictly the following steps:
- All papers submitted to the ITIS-2021 must be written in English and formatted in the standard IEEE Xplore double-column format (A4 size), you can download template here, and here for Latex format. Failing to conform the standard format will result in rejection
- Click on the “My Papers” menu item at the top of the page. This will produce a list of all your papers on the EDAS system.
- Click on the title of the paper that you want to submit. This will take you to the individual paper page that contains all details of the paper.
- Make sure that all author information are stored correctly on EDAS and matches the information on the PDF file.
- Click on the “Upload Manuscript” icon EDAS upload button EDAS_upload within the “Final Manuscript” field. This will take you to a new page.
IEEE Copyright Form*
In order for your paper to be published in the conference proceedings, a signed IEEE Copyright Form* must be submitted for each paper.
- Go to the on-line submission system EDAS and log-in using your EDAS account (this should be the same account you have used to submit the initial and final papers).
- Click on the “My Papers” menu item at the top of the page.
This will produce a list of all your papers on the EDAS system.
- Click on the title of the paper that you want to submit the copyright form for.
This will take you to the individual paper page that contains all details of the paper.
- Click on the icon EDAS_plus within the “Copyright form” field.
This will take you to a new page.
- Click on the button “IEEE Copyright Submission” to visit the IEEE web site that allows you to submit your copyright form electronically.
Follow the steps in the IEEE Publication Agreement pages until it’s done.